You don’t need to worry any more about getting back to your hostel after an unforgettable Sparty. From 3 June until 19 August a regular Sparty bus service will be running between Szechenyi Thermal Baths and the city center every Saturday night.
See all the information about Sparty bus here.
- The bus leaves every 30 minutes from the bath from 02:00 AM
- Planned Departure Times: 02.00, 02.30, 03.00, 03.30
- The bus leaves from the stop opposite the main entrance of Szechenyi Baths, right in front of the Circus
Where are the Sparty bus stops/drop off points?
- First stop Oktogon. Main connection to overnight tram 4-6 and many food outlets.
- Final stop at Deák square. Connection to night buses 909, 914, 916, 931, 950, 979, 990. Walking distance to most hostels, late night bars and food outlets.
How to buy a Sparty bus ticket?
- Tickets will be sold by friendly Sparty staff at the bus stop.
- Tickets will cost 600 HUF/person (2 EUR)
We decided to provide our guests a proper bus service for a quicker way to get back to their places after partying with us. We do ask you to behave respectfully on the buses so we can keep running this service in the long run. While it would be great to have enough room on the buses for all of our guests, this seems impossible. And many of you will still decide to jump into a taxi after Sparty. If you decide to take a taxi instead of the Sparty bus, please read our blog post on how to travel by taxi in Budapest. You’ll find useful information on how to choose the right taxi and how to avoid getting ripped off when taking a cab in Budapest.